Saturday, June 4, 2011

Japanese woman Hikaru Utada

Hikaru Utada known by her stage name Utada in America and Europe, is a Japanese/American singer, song writer, arranger, and producer.I know Utada Hikaru since Kingdom Hearts came out (best game evah).And I'm glad she's getting more popular each day.
Birth name: Hikaru Utada .
Also known as: Utada, Hikki, Cubic U .
Born: January 19, 1983 .
New York City, New York, United States
Origin: Tokyo, Japan
Instruments: Vocals, guitar, piano








Utada Hikaru - First Love(Piano Instrumental)

brings me to tears every time i hear this. it also makes me remember how foolish i am for breaking up with my first love when we've shared everything for 2 years. now, i dont have anyone with me. no one to share my love with, no one to hold me every night, no one to love me, no one to hear my call when im in pain, in short, my life's a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment